July 28, 2008
Broken Promises
So I know I promised a post about our Utah trip and that I did so weeks ago. Well, the night that Chad and I finally sat down to update our blog....our computer broke. We took it in to the shop to be fixed and they said a week. A week later, they said another week. So I broke my promise to my blog readers and the computer guy broke his promise to us. For now, I'm relying on the library and kind friends who let me get some computer usage when I can. We still don't have our computer and have given up hope of having it any time soon. So much for paying for our unusable internet service. We'd cancel if their wasn't an installation charge. But as for blog updates, for now, this will have to do. And cross your fingers for us that we don't lose any of our pictures off our hard drive. They are so cute that it would be a loss to all mankind, not just us. Until our computer returns......this is Brenna signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beware of sending off your computer into the unknown to be 'fixed'. I lost my whole hard drive that way one time - tragic. But, I suppose I survived. :) I'm impressed you've been living without a computer for so long! Good job!
Oh man... I'm so sorry about your computer! If it makes ya feel any better, we've had computer problems too. My husband clicked on a link to games for his PSP and it left a huge virus of course. So we had to go through and delete everything and restart our computer. Luckily we had just enough time to gather some pictures before the computer completely crashed. So I feel for ya! Hope to hear from you soon and hope you get your computer back soon and it works!
Post a Comment