Oh goodness... I can't believe she's almost a year old. Crazy! She's growing up so fast. She is so stinkin cute. I love her little green and pink dress. She looks adorable in it.
You are such a great photographer! I love all the pictures you have of Lydia - she'll never be able to say she wasn't a beautiful baby!
We miss you guys! Lydia is so cute and so mobile! Garrett is working on rolling over! (not really, but pretty darn close).Keep the pictures comin'!
Lydia is so cute. I love the dress and I like your sepia pictures. I will have to try that more often.
She is soooo cute. I like the look on her face in the picture with the drill.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh goodness... I can't believe she's almost a year old. Crazy! She's growing up so fast. She is so stinkin cute. I love her little green and pink dress. She looks adorable in it.
You are such a great photographer! I love all the pictures you have of Lydia - she'll never be able to say she wasn't a beautiful baby!
We miss you guys! Lydia is so cute and so mobile! Garrett is working on rolling over! (not really, but pretty darn close).Keep the pictures comin'!
Lydia is so cute. I love the dress and I like your sepia pictures. I will have to try that more often.
She is soooo cute. I like the look on her face in the picture with the drill.
Post a Comment