CONGRATS! We're so excited for you. Funny thing, being pregnant with you and Lydia, I feel like I should be pregnant again. (but I think we'll let you just be pregnant this time) : ) Exciting times.... and yes, 2 is so much more fun than 1...especially when they're about 5 & 3 years old.
Congratulations (blog style). It will be sad that you won't be here in Nebraska when the baby is born. I will have to keep updated by looking at your blog.
HOLY COW!!!!! I am so excited for you!! That is so fantastic! when are you due? I knew something was up when you didn't post for so long! I was going to call you! Keep me updated!
14 comments:
congrats! 2 is so much fun!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
CONGRATS! We're so excited for you. Funny thing, being pregnant with you and Lydia, I feel like I should be pregnant again. (but I think we'll let you just be pregnant this time) : )
Exciting times.... and yes, 2 is so much more fun than 1...especially when they're about 5 & 3 years old.
WHAT?????? YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Congratulations (blog style). It will be sad that you won't be here in Nebraska when the baby is born. I will have to keep updated by looking at your blog.
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys, I hope you have an easy pregnancy. It's gonna be a hot summer! I'm looking forward to seeing you some time in June.
oops, I'm the nerdy anonymous writer-Hailey
Congrats!!! We are really excited for you! And we are excited to see you more after May.
Yay! Such a darling little baby bean you've got there! Congratulations you guys!
HOLY COW!!!!! I am so excited for you!! That is so fantastic! when are you due? I knew something was up when you didn't post for so long! I was going to call you! Keep me updated!
So exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your next beautiful baby. Lydia was always my favorite to watch at church!
YEAH! That is wonderful!
Congratulations! We are sooo excited for you!
Congrats!!! That is awesome.
Post a Comment