Life as a stay-at-home mom is...well, interesting to say the least. One minute I'm ready to give my kids away, change my name, and move to Mexico. The next I'm lovingly looking at my kids and wondering how I got to be so blessed. It's funny how ordinary pleasures of everyday life can seem so extraordinary when the moment is right. Here are a few of mine:

Little man outfits...

Impromptu lunch-time birthday celebrations and a gift that will further my attempts at domesticity.....

Little boys after their baths....

Little boys' faces after rice cereal.....

Looking forward to days when I can use my new stroller and get started on my athletic ambitions....

Walking with your hands in your pockets.....
Awesome aunts and uncle......
Pianists......

Riding side saddle.......

Oh, yeah, that rice thing again.....

And cell phone cases that hook to your belt (or pajamas, in this case.......get it? case?)
Isn't life grand?
5 comments:
You have beautiful kiddos Brenna. I can see how you feel so blessed. They are darling! Your new stroller is AWESOME by the way!
What cute, cute pictures! I love little-man outfits, too...but Miles came out with a cute little-man face instead...so he doesn't look too cute when I dress him in little-man outfits. :) It's getting better, but for a while, he just looked like an old man trapped in a little body - collared shirt and all!
Love your blessings Brenna...Kids really are the best. Your best friends. Your best hugs. Your best tantrum throwers. Your best smiles. All Of IT.
The pictures of your kids are just adorable. I love the title ordinary pleasures. It is so true how having little kids helps me to appreciate the ordinary pleasures of life. Being a mother is so up and down too. It brings me the greatest joy plus it's the hardest thing i've ever done!
Your kids are adorable! They truly are our tests and blessings. But as usual the blessings far outway the challenges.
Post a Comment