That is how long our computer was at the stupid repair shop! Just a little ridiculous. I can't tell you how many insulting speeches I thought up in my head for the guys who run that store. Luckily I'm all talk so no one was hurt. But we have it back. I'm updated on everyone else's blogs and will soon my updating my own. This weekend hopefully, so check back with us soon!
1 comment:
I cant begin to tell you how many times I have check to see if you got your computer back! I have been so sad. I bet that Lydia is soo BIG!! Maybe you should give ME the computer guys names, I'll give them an ear full!! We miss you guys, We hope all is well! Oh yah-- good call with Julie, I knew you would be right!! I hope to hear from you soon! Give Lydia kisses
Post a Comment