She can walk, she can walk, she can walk!! The other night Chad put Lydia behind her doll stroller to take her for a little walk like they sometimes do, but she took off by herself like it was nobody's business. Ever since then she has been a walking!! It is so cute to see her hobble down the hall. She is really pretty good, especially since she decided to just go for it. So fun!
3 comments:
How fun!! She is so darn cute. I love to see little toddlers walk. You're right... she really is a good little walker! What a fun video. Can't believe how grown up she is! I remember her blessing day, when she was just tiny. Its crazy to see her so big and walking around! Oh how I wish you guys lived closer.
She is a good little walker!! Too bad those walls get in the way. Congrats...she is getting so big.
Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! I can't believe she's walking already!
Post a Comment