So Lydia has learned to walk as we have mentioned before. My mom, I know, is dying to see her in action so I thought I'd post a little taste on the blog. We were asking her where her belly button was and she was pulling up her dress to show us as she walked around. Pretty coordinated to walk around with your shirt up if you ask me.
4 comments:
So so cute! I love her pigtails! I'm sure she is walking around and getting into everything huh!! She's a doll... and yes SHAME ON YOU for not having your Christmas decorations up yet!!! I might forgive you... just maybe!
Oh my goodness! She is so big! I love it! She is walking really well! Hey- I need your address for Christmas Cards- email me tashaetaylor@hotmail.com- Thanks!
she is getting so big! what a cutie!
Wow I haven't looked at your blog for while. She is a talented girl. I better brush Josi up on her body parts! Aren't they fun though.
Post a Comment