The verdict is in. Chad will be doing his last rotation with his work in.....ready......Sandy, UT!! We got our number one pick, so we're excited. I guess they
almost sent us to New Jersey which would've been really cool except for the living expenses (which is the whole reason we didn't put in for a position back East anyway). But we're excited about being back home and close to family. We'll be moving late May or early June.
8 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad you guys got your first pick!
Yeah! I hope we can see you some time next year!
Awesome! That is great news! Maybe you will be seeing Shaun's brother a bit then.
HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!!!!!! You will be pretty close to us! We are super excited that you guys are moving back home. Can't wait to see you! Keep us all posted with the move.
Me again! Hey I loved the comment you left on my "winter blues" post. I'm so glad that others feel my pain!! I could not live in Nebraska! Colder than Utah? No way... not cool!!!!!
WOW! You guys are sooooo lucky! Congrats! It will be so nice to be back where the family is! Congrats!
YEA!! You will be just around the point of the mountain from us. How fun that you get to come back home. Congrats!
Hey! My old stompin' grounds! We should be there around the end of May. Let us know when you get there. Congrats!
Post a Comment