November 4, 2008
Busy Bee
So Lydia was a bee for Halloween and I thought it was ADORABLE. I must say that Halloween has seemed lame to me since I grew up. But having a baby to dress up and take to the ward trunk-or-treat brought all the fun back for me. Maybe even more than when I was the one being dressed up since I usually feel a little silly when I'm not dressed like myself (and even sometimes when I am). Lydia's little friends Claire and Derick also looked killer in their adorable costumes. And you haven't seen adorable until you've seen magnetic earrings in the pirate ears of a six-month old boy! I almost died. We tried to teach Lydia to say "Buzzzzz" before the big day, but she didn't quite get the hang of it. She was so cute that the sound effects would've put her over the top I'm sure. See for yourself.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a cute bee!! she is getting so big and just as adorable as ever! we miss you guys.
I love when little girls are bees. Lydia looked so cute!
How stinkin' cute! You're right, she does look absolutely adorable! I can't wait to dress up my kids for Halloween! And also, how can Halloween seem lame? Even if you are grown up? Come on now Brenna, where's the child in you.. he he!! I love to dress up and I'm a Halloween freak!
so so cute! She is getting so big!!
Great costume, she is darling.
Post a Comment